Monday, December 5, 2011

Just Stuff

This is pretty much going to be about my application because my life at the moment is too boring to blog about.
Soooooo I'm like mostly done the app all that's left is a parent statement, teacher recommendation (I already asked my teacher), and the medical part.

Oh, and now I have to go back to the dentist to get him to sign the other 3 pages -___-. I made him only sign one and I was going to copy the paper. However, on closer inspecion of the app I realized that each page had to have an original signature. Seriously, who comes up with this stuff?

I hope so much to be going to Japan, but I also pick S.Korea and Taiwan as 2nd and 3rd options... But I still hope I get Japan *crosses fingers*

Oh yeah, and I'm going with Rotary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment